Episode 17: Squareenix joins the party...


Here's the last episode I made before going blank in the web comic scene. What did I do form 2004 to 2007? Well I got into movie making and made a 45 minute film that was extremely retarded. it was called Slack tot he Future. it was about my friend Daniel and I attempting to go back in time to warn ourselves to not procrastinate on an essay that was due in a few days. Instead, we make a mistake and end up 2 year sin the future instead of two weeks in the past. We find the world is being controlled by babies and their massive combine army. HO yeah, our time machine is a bicycle that is powered by a Twinkie. When it reaches 15mph we see some serious shit and travel through time. Anyway, we basically join a rebel alliance and try to retrieve the last Twinkie in the world in order to get back to our time. The trailer for the movie can be found here. Also, the teaser is available here. Too see basic information on the movie you can go here. aside movie making, I also got into game making and began creating a game with my friends Andrew and Daniel called Panda Warriors. We're still not finished, but after two years of off and on work it's looking pretty good. Check it out here.

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam