Special Episode: Classical Conditioning


This one was pretty cool. I did this as a special for a psychology class we had to do a project where we had to draw a comic regarding psychological conditioning. i was hoping this would get on his board but he thought I didn't actually make it so it didn't end up there. Plus I don't know how accurately I portrayed the whole classical conditioning aspect. Meh' what the hell. I did an assignment with a bunch of sprites and got 100/100. Sweet. My other assignment with Marvin was even better. We had to write a children's book, so we wrote one featuring a dragon and evil Nazis that hated Jewish dragons and hamburgers. man. My teacher must've thought we were crazy. If I ever find it I'll post it up here. it had a rhyme scheme and everything.

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam